Digital Marketing Analyst
Director, Digital Marketing
Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. markets and sells well recognized brand name consumer products in two categories: over-the-counter health care products and household cleaning products. We operate in niche segments within these categories in which the strength of our brand names, our established retail distribution network, a low cost operating model and an experienced management team are key to our success. Our brands are sold throughout the United States, Canada, and in certain international markets.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will report to the Director, Digital Marketing and, under the direction and guidance of the Director, execute and report on a variety of digital marketing activities. The Analyst role bears responsibility for technical, analytical, and administrative tasks across the portfolio of brands working closely with agency and Social Media team among others. Duties include website administration, content management, project management, reporting, and data synthesis.
- Manage content on Prestige Brands’ 40+ brand websites including text and graphic changes. Work with web development agency to complete more complicated modifications.
- Place and troubleshoot tracking codes (pixels) on Prestige Brands’ 40+ websites.
- Administer and report email marketing programs and report on results. Assist Director with long-term CRM plans.
- Plan and execute healthcare professional (HCP) outreach programs using tools such as Email and LinkedIn.
- Oversee and troubleshoot implementation of digital coupon programs.
- Review and report on website and consumer analytics using platforms such as Google Analytics and Resonate.
- Maintain product information database and deliver updates to Prestige’s retail partners. Work with Sales team to prioritize and follow through on implementation.
- Produce marketing dashboards and reports to surface actionable business insights for Brand Managers. Participate in ROI and marketing attribution initiatives.
- Act as central knowledge base for digital marketing trends and performance measures across Prestige’s brands, categories, and competitors.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years analytics, insights, or operations experience at an agency, brand marketer, or marketing technology solutions provider
- Strong knowledge of US digital marketing platforms and technologies
- Strong knowledge of Content Management Systems such as Drupal or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or equivalent web analytics platform
- Strong knowledge of digital media planning parameters and measurement criteria
- Excellent math and MS Excel skills
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Comfort managing a multitude of projects for several brands/products while maintaining exceptional quality and timeliness
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others – demonstrates ability to deliver strong business results by working collaboratively with both internal and external resource effectively. Utilizes resources effectively to overcome challenges and achieve business objectives. Takes ownership where appropriate.
- Independent priority-setting – prioritizes tasks to maximize impact and results with limited resources and time. Correctly and consistently assesses and prioritizes what is mission-critical, nice to complete, or not central to achieving the goals.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – ability to convert analysis into insights and actionable plans. Able to sort through complex data to identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them. Resourceful at achieving objectives / results despite obstacles. Comfortable making conclusions with incomplete information.
- Strong communication and influence skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Leads thinking of both marketing and cross-functional counterparts and agencies. Ability to build strong and productive relationships with agency, cross-functional teams, and vendors despite differences.
- Program management – ensures completion of key deliverables and milestones in a timely and consistent manner. Results are completed with quality, quantity and consistency.
- Results orientation – focuses not only on what needs to be achieved, but also makes sure that it’s done the right way.
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment – not afraid to do things themselves to get things done. Comfortable making decisions with limited information and resources. Self-reliant / proactive and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.
- Members of the digital marketing team are expected to take on an entrepreneurial role in developing the department and its capabilities. Applicants must be willing to take on any/all relevant tasks in which their abilities may benefit the company.
Physical Activities and Requirements:
- Verbal Communication: Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Average Hearing: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
- Average Visual Abilities: Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.
- Physical Strength: Sedentary work; sitting most of the time. Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally. (Almost all office jobs.)
- Work Environment: Office Environment. Ability to work on computer, answer phones, speak to customers. Work with surrounding office noise.
- Travel: Occasional travel required. Ability to drive. Ability to travel by rail or plane.
Mental Activities and Requirements of this position:
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to deal with a variety of variables under only limited standardization. Able to interpret various instructions.
- Mathematics Ability: Ability to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percents, and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Language Ability: Ability to read a variety of books, magazines, instruction manuals. Ability to prepare memos, reports, and essays using proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE BRANDS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Brands via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Brands. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Brands as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.