Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns,
consult a doctor. Do not use for longer than 1 week unless directed
by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition gets worse, or
if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur
again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other Information
To remove: peel off or apply a fresh layer of product over dry
product and using gauze, rub off gently while still wet.